Date: Sep 24, 2018
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Req Id: 214474
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Corporate Groups offers best practice services to support the organization, including Finance, Legal & Regulatory, Brand, Corporate Services – including HR, Communications, Real Estate, Security and Procurement & Value Creation.
Bell is Canada’s largest communications company, providing consumers and business with solutions to all their communications needs: Bell Mobility wireless, high-speed Bell Internet, Bell Satellite TV and Bell Fibe TV, Bell Home Phone local and long distance, and Bell Business Markets IP-broadband and information and communications technology (ICT) services. Bell Media is Canada’s premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media, including CTV, Canada’s #1 television network, and the country’s most-watched specialty channels.
Corporate Services – Corporate Security
We are currently seeking a professional Investigator with a great sense of judgement, initiative, analysis and observation, that will be responsible for conducting investigations related to breaches of security and all alleged acts of employee misbehaviour.
- Conduct investigations related to breaches of security and all alleged acts of employee misbehaviour, including F2F security interviews;
- Monitor and implement security measures required to protect company assets (intellectual and physical);
- Report instances of non-compliance with Bell’s Code of Business Conduct and other company guidelines and policies to the Executive team;
- Demonstrate professionalism in carrying out responsibilities in a manner that will not alienate but will provide excellent service to both internal and external customers;
- Other duties assigned by the team leader.
- Bachelor degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience in Corporate Security environment/Law Enforcement;
- Private Security certification such as CFE (ACFE), PCI (ASIS), CFI or CFCI (IAFCI) (an asset);
- Quebec Private Investigator License (mandatory);
- Corporate Security or Law Enforcement background, including experience in security interviews;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English;
- Flexibility and dedication to the job at hand that may require working excessive hours outside the normal tour of duty;
- Highly motivated and action oriented individual who demonstrates loyalty to the company at all times;
- Able to work independently, and be a strong team player;
- Able to be decisive, remain calm and take control under often stressful confrontational situations;
- Be trustworthy, thorough and beyond reproach when conducting investigations;
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure in an environment that can be contentious;
- Make effective use of technology to collect evidence in an efficient manner;
- Display strong inter-personal skills such as when conducting security interviews;
- Demonstrate high inner standards related to work ethics and behaviour;
- Possess the ability to analyze data and develop appropriate safeguards/recommendations to protect company assets;
- Prepare accurate and timely written reports to the Senior Management team on findings and recommendations;
- Computer literate, i.e.: M/S office applications;
- Must pass a security clearance check including criminal record check.
- This position requires occasional evening and weekend work. Personal social plans and/or vacations may rarely be cancelled to meet immediate demands of the job.
- Occasional overnight travel possible.
NOTE: All Security personnel are required to sign a letter of non-disclosure which prevents them from divulging sensitive information that they may be exposed to during their assignment. This policy is strictly enforced.
Bilingualism is a requirement (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 10/08/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bce.ca.